OVER 90% OF PREP MBA CLIENTS GET INTO ONE (OR MORE) OF THEIR TARGET SCHOOLS
HBS · GSB · INSEAD · LBS · Wharton · Booth · Columbia · Wharton Executive MBA · Stanford MSx · Yale · MIT Sloan · Kellogg …
I’ve worked with hundreds of US and international MBA applicants in person, over the phone, via Skype, and by email.
After 15 years of superior results, I’ve made a clear decision to remain as a boutique admissions consultancy. You will work directly with me and not get passed off to a junior, less experienced consultant.
In 2021, Poets & Quants recognized my experience and results by inducting me into the MBA Consultant “Hall of Fame” – read more.
- Work One-on-One with a Harvard Business School Insider
- School Selection
- Application Strategy
- Essay Brainstorming and Editing
- Quick Turnaround on Drafts
- Resume Crafting
- Interview Strategies and Mock Interviews
- Career Goals Assessment
- Access to Successful Essays
- Reapplication Expertise
- Masters in Economics, Public Policy, Marketing, Management, Public Health, International Relations and Others
- 15 Years of Results and References
I was initially hesitant to apply this year during the pandemic, given the higher volume of applicants and all-around tougher competition. However, after an initial consultation with Alex, I was able to put to rest any concerns I had and grew more confident around my chances. Alex helped surface an authentic voice for my personal essays, pushing me to a level of self-reflection/introspection that I couldn’t have achieved otherwise. Alex was instrumental to my acceptances to both HBS and Stanford GSB.